Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Photoplay starts up in PTS-DOS

Photoplay starts up in PTS-DOS

Hello mein Freunden,

Today I write in English, for writing German I need to think too much. Im sorry.

I have a Photoplay '98 with 2002 software (the stickers tells me).

After the photoplay didnt work when i became it, I started to clean the PC inside and after putting it together it worked, gave graphics, but only with the HD not connected. When I connected the HD again the PC didnt give graphics. So I decided to take out the harddisk of the HD bracket and connect it directly. Now the PC starts up and again i got graphics...
    Than it got stuck at the CMOS default..... etc. error. So I needed to find one old Keyboard. NOBODY has such one anymore......! Than I found one and could set up the right time and date and could start up.

This last time it started up it turned out in PTS-DOS.

When I type "dir /p" it gives me the list of the DIRectory's and a few other files (I believe autopts.bat config.sys command.com and anotherone.bat)

All these files dont work, even when I try to enter the directory's there is most of the time nothing in it.

Also when you type "dir" at the end it gives the free space and used space. Used space is something like 4,5mb....

Can anyone help me telling whats wrong?

Not unimportant to tell: Im not sure if I connected the COMports inside the PC right, evenso the cables on the outside (because there are more spaces where they fit).

Who can help me out? (Some pictures of the inside and the outside are more than welcome, or maybe someone can tell which cable does what...)

Thanks a lot!

Mit Freundlichem Gruß,

Geert-Jan van Stippent
    Niederlande

Oder gibts es schneller ein antwort auf deutsch?? Wegen dann schreibe ich es noch einmal auf deutsch...???

OK OK!!! Er functioniert!!!! :-D

Ich mußte nur die BIOS einstellungen gut machen und dann startete er richtig auf!

Topic kann dicht! Ich offnen einer neue Thema zum functionen des Photoplay auf zu suchen...