Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Soft15Khz and 2 monitors (two heads card)

Soft15Khz and 2 monitors (two heads card)

Hello!

I have a nvidia GF 9500 GT with driver 177.79 running lots of low res @15Khz thanks to Soft15Khz.

But now I tried to use a second regular PC monitor as a marquee in my cabinet and, surprise!, the second "head" of card is also outputting 15Khz, which is not supported by second monitor.

Is there a way to use one monitor @15Khz and another one @default resolutions?

Tnx in advance!

H@ckse Avatar von SailorSat
    This can work, if you either add a modeline for the seconds monitor, or the second screen has edid capabilities and a native resolution set.

In most cases you also can define a resolution twice (with slightly different refresh).

Say you define an addition 1024x768 at 61Hz (48khz) and tell windows the second screen should run at that resolution/refresh it will display just fine.
    What kind of monitor is it? LCDs and TFTs should bring their own timing informations to windows.
    "Die mit dem Daytona" im Flipper- und Arcademuseum Seligenstadt/
    Ich mach das alles auch ohne Joystick ,)

Thanks. I solved that installing another one card (less powerfull, cheap).

If you install soft15 and you use the DVI port as primary video output and the VGA as secondary video output,do both of them show the boot on pc startup?