Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Soft15kHz + nvidia gtx460

Soft15kHz + nvidia gtx460

Hello SailorSat,

First of all i would like to thank you for all your help and work for the arcade community

Well, i've noticed that you got work an GTX460 with your soft 15khz and the edid dongle too, maybe you could help me with this, i have an GTX460 by Palit wich have an extra VGA output, i have one of yours edid dongle too, and i'm trying to get the famous 15Khz to te arcade monitor (With J-Pac), can you tell me wich nvidia drivers version you used to work with?

I tried with the dvi output with a dvi>vga converter too with no results

I don't know what i'am doing wrong, i lose the signal when windows start in the regular PC monitor (good), and the J-Pac lights correctrly like with my old ArcadeVGA signal, but all i can see is a black screen in the arcade monitor....

I use XP 32 bits in a core 2 duo 8400 3,00ghz, 4gb ram, your last Soft15kHz, your last edid dongle version, and a dvi>vga converter (tried with winmodelines too with the same results).

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards.
    Geändert von RAO (15-11-2011 um 12:23 Uhr)

H@ckse Avatar von SailorSat
    Oh well... Can't tell you which version I've used. Quite some time.

You could try to use a remote administration tool like VNC to "watch" what your system is doing. Most likely Soft-15kHz enabled BOTH outputs simultanously.
    Ich mach das alles auch ohne Joystick ,)

Ok thanks i'll try it out,

Regards.